- Gruff men who get all soft and happy when they’re with you
- Big men with calloused hands who touch you like you’re something incredibly special
- Grumpy men who chuckle at your bad jokes
- Calm men who get protective and irrational and then pretend like they didn’t
- Stoic men who look at you with gentle smiles on their face when you’re not looking at them with an expression that sort of says “I can’t believe s/he’s with me.”
No but can you just imagine Mrs Weasley getting to the magical afterlife one day and the first thing she sees is a girl with red hair sprinting towards her.
For a fleeting moment she thinks it’s Ginny, but as the girl comes closer she recognises the kind smile and the emerald eyes that are shining with tears. It’s Lily Potter.
Lily pulls Mrs Weasley into a tight hug and can only whisper three words before dissolving into tears.
"Thank you, Molly."
"When women scream you wonder what’s wrong with them. When men yell you get afraid about what they’re going to do."- A girl in my creative writing class said this in response to a story we read about witnessing intimate partner violence and it really fucked with my head because I’ve never, ever, ever, thought of it that way. (via astronomized)